Responsible for the comprehensive physical examination of patients from diagnosing, charting, prescribing, follow up consultation, declaration of fitness or unfitness of condition and providing the necessary professional advice, if needed, for preventive measures for certain medical findings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interviews the patient based on his/her medical history.
- Conducts a comprehensive physical examination of the patient.
- Encodes the results of the patient’s history, physical examination and the 8-hour status report using SAEMED system.
- Checks & evaluate the medical results and handing down the disposition if fit /unfit/pending.
- Attends to patient with pending cases for follow-up and updates patients’ examination record through the SAEMED system.
- Prescribes medications for minor medical conditions that should be treated prior to deployment.
- Monitors and coordinates with other Medical Doctors, Laboratory Personnel, Testing & Support Personnel, Imaging Personnel, Corporate and Customer Service Personnel regarding pending medical concerns/problems.
- Prepares medical reports, if needed, regarding the patient’s medical condition/findings.
- Proofreads medical forms/certificate prior to printing.
- Coordinates with the Corporate & Customer Service Unit on the printing of certificates.
- Receives broad guidance from the Assistant Medical Director and Medical Director.
- Reports any information security event /incident to Information Security Manager.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Office Management
- Record keeping
- Safety precaution in handling patients for PEME
- Problem analysis
- Planning and organizing
- Processing Information
- Computer Literacy
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine (Licensed Physician)
- Have at least 1 year experience in pre-employment examination
Applicants may apply in person.
7th Floor, Intramuros Corporate Plaza, Recoletos Street, Intramuros, Manila
Bring the following credentials:
Note: Please bring the original copy of Diploma, TOR, COE, PRC License, Trainings Certificate upon initial interview.
- Curriculum Vitae with photo
- Diploma (photocopy)
- Transcript of Records (photocopy)
- PRC license as Radiologic Technologist
- Certificate of Employment
- Trainings certificate
- Birth Cerficate (authenticated)
- NBI clearance (must be 2011 dated)
- Police clearance (if applicable)
- Barangay certificate/clearance
- Photocopy of SSS ID, BIR Tin, Pag-Ibig, Philhealth
- 2 pieces of 2 X 2 picture